Thursday, May 28, 2020

Anniversary Cards

Hello & Happy Thursday!

It's a rainy, dreary day here.
We are getting a nice misty rain after a few days of warm sunshine.
Hopefully it helps the grass and garden!

On a dreary day like today I just have no umph to even go shower.
I am ready for Debbie's card class this afternoon.
Tomorrow I will share what we make. I have no idea what all the cut pieces will be.

I have another set of cards to share that were accidentally deleted last week.
You may remember seeing these made with the Be Mine Stitched Framelits.




Card Details:

Stamps: Itty Bitty Greetings
Ink: Mossy Meadow
Cardstock: Petal Pink, Whisper White, Magnolia Lane DSP
Accessories: Be Mine Stitched Framelits, Petal Pink/Champagne Ribbon, Champagne Rhinestones, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


These were made for my card lady with her last order.

**********************************************************
My thoughts today...



Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy



2 comments:

Carol L said...

yep, I remember these and they're gorgeous!

Janice M said...

These are so pretty! I need to play with this paper soon! If i can find some MOJO.