Sunday, May 3, 2020

Butterfly Gala Notecards

Hello & Happy Sunday!

Hope your enjoying your weekend!
Yesterday we had a sign of it being springtime.
Our neighbor came over late in the afternoon and tilled up the garden for us!
We weren't expecting that for a few more weeks but now it's all done and ready for some vegetable plants to get put in. Not sure when Shawn will do that and this coming week they are calling for more cool weather.

Today it is cloudy but no rain yet.
I have laundry waiting on me and maybe I will hit my stamp table for a bit.
First though, I have a set of notecards to share that my card lady requested.
She loves her cards to write various notes in to friends & family.
She specifically asked for this butterfly paper that was from SaleABration 2019 called Botanical Butterfly.






This paper has butterflies in several colors.....Daffodil Delight, Lemon Lime Twist, Highland Heather, Grapefruit Grove & Balmy Blue.
I stamped one small butterfly from the Butterfly Gala stamp set and then stamped it with one of those colors and punched it out. I layered it onto a Stitched Circle and a Scalloped Layered Circle in that same color as the butterfly. I popped up the butterflies with a Mini Dimensional and added a Rhinestone to each. 
My customer does not like sentiments on some of her cards so she can use them for whatever would come along.
I really liked these with the circle panel on them and a different colored butterfly!


Card Details:

Stamps: Butterfly Gala
Ink: Memento Black, Daffodil Delight, Lemon Lime Twist, Highland Heather, Grapefruit Groave, Balmy Blue
Cardstock: Thick Whisper White, Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Lemin Lime Twist, Highland Heather, Grapefruit Grove, Balmy Blue
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Circle Layering Framelits, Butterfly Duet Punch, Rhinestones, Mini Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


I was pleased with them and you know I don't care to make cards without a sentiment!

*********************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy


3 comments:

Patti said...

lovely idea

Carol L said...

That's such a pretty set of cards, and I like that each one has a different colored butterfly! Yesterday was gorgeous - our neighbors came down and we sat on the porch for a couple of hours chatting. I REALLY needed that!! Have a good week ahead!

Janice M said...

What a pretty set of note cards! Who doesn't like butterflies?! Now I like to have cards without sentiments! I'd say probably at last a 1/3 or more of the ones I make don't have one?! Yeah I enjoyed the weekend weather a lot! Wish the 70's would come a stay for a few weeks?! All this damp chilly stuff gets the old joints way to stiff! LOL