Thursday, May 7, 2020

Beautiful Day Butterfly

Hello & Happy Thursday!

Hope your having a good week!

Today I have another card to share made using retiring products.

Beautiful Day is the stamp set that has been in collection for a few years.
It's a fun one with easy to color images.




Also on my card I used the Layered Leaves Embossing Folder which is retiring too.
This is probably one of my most favorite embossing folders!
Sometimes I hate change! LOL

I stamped my butterfly image with Memento Black and then colored with Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie & Rich Razzleberry Stampin Blends.
Then on the Rich Razzleberry section I put on a thin coat of Wink of Stella for some sparkle!
I really love the colors, don't you?!

Card Details:

Stamps: Beautiful Day
Ink: Memento Black, Stampin Blends
Cardstock: Thick Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White
Accessories: Layered Leaves EF, Rich Razzleberry Enamel Dots (retired), Daffodil Delight Taffeta Ribbon, Wink of Stella, Glue Dots, Dimensionals. Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


Stay tuned for tomorrow!
I have one more card to share that uses retiring products!
You won't want to miss it!

**************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy

2 comments:

Carol L said...

These colors are so striking together and the butterfly is wonderful! The WOS accents really add a nice shimmer and that's a great embossing folder too! NJ on this one!

Janice M said...

Beautiful!! It it so bright and cheerful, looks just like a piece of stained glass. You know I have a WOS pen and never used it? Need to find where i stuck it and give it a go.