Friday, May 1, 2020

Good Morning Magnolia Pocket Card

Good Morning & Happy Friday!
Happy May 1st, too!

Yesterday sure was a total washout!
It rained darn near all day with heavy downpours and gusty winds!
It's crazy how our weather is anymore!

I went downstairs to stamp then ended up cleaning the bathroom and getting my basement back together. I don't think it's been cleaned since Ryan was staying down there during the bathroom renovation. Believe me, it needed it...BADLY!

Today I plan to go do some stamping.
I have really been unmotivated in the last few weeks.
Yesterday the Dermatologist office called to cancel my appointment which was rescheduled twice already thanks to COVID 19. It's now been pushed to the first week of August!
My Psoriasis has been pretty good but as of late I am getting some new spots on my leg.
It may be time to get a few sessions in the tanning bed to keep it at bay.

Today I have another cool card to share that was part of Debbie's Facebook Live a few weeks ago.
I have not participated in any of her FB Lives in the last 2 weeks with working on a huge card order.
This was so much fun! We made a different type of Pocket Card.



This card reminds me of a postcard with a pocket in the front!
So cute!
I'm telling you, that Debbie has all kinds of creativity!
I made mine with the same measurements & products that she listed but decorated mine different.
The Good Morning Magnolia Suite is amazing and one of my favorites!
The DSP is equally as pretty and very well loved in my stamp room!
The Magnolia Lane DSP is now on the retiring list!  
I had to order another pack before it's gone!

Card Details:

Stamps: Good Morning Magnolia
Ink: Mossy Meadow, Petal Pink
Cardstock: Petal Pink, Mossy Meadow, Whisper White, Magnolia Lane DSP
Accessories: Magnolia Memory Dies, Circle Layering Framelits, Stitched So Sweetly Dies, Layered Leaves EF, Petal Pink/Champagne Ribbon, Champagne Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

The backside of my pocket card I placed a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 piece of Whisper White cardstock and fancied it up but totally forgot to take a picture of it!
If I remember I will take a picture of it and post for you to see!
This is definitely a fun fold that is easy peasy to create!

******************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your Friday!
~Wendy


2 comments:

Carol L said...

This is such a very pretty card design and I like that unique fold with the little pocket. Gorgeous colors too!

Janice M said...

More of that pretty magnolia paper! Can't wait till I get mine to play with.Think I have some of that ribbon coming too.