Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Celebrating Sunflowers

Hello & Happy Wednesday!

Our weather is still hazy, hot & humid here in PA!
I'm hoping soon for a cool down so my ac can get a break! And my sinuses!
It seems every summer I go thru this.

Yesterday I spent some time at my craft table working on card kits for my next Stamp Day w Friends.
I usually try to have 5 kits ready.
Gigi was bugging me all afternoon to go out in the yard so my afternoon getting that task wrapped up was cut short. I have one kit left that I will finish up hopefully today!

My card today is one made with the Celebrating Sunflowers stamp set.
It is such a wonderful set with coordinating dies on page 13 of the Annual Catalog.
I made this card over the July 4th holiday.




My super pretty sunflower is made from the Sunflower Dies using So Saffron, Bumble Bee and Cinnamon Cider cardstocks. My sprig of wheat is diecut using Just Jade cardstock. 
I used all the colors that are in the Flowers for Every Season DSP as you can see on my card.
This bundle is a favorite of mine!

Card Project:

Stamps: Celebrate Sunflowers
Ink: Just Jade
Cardstock: So Saffron, Bumble Bee, Cinnamon Cider, Just Jade, Whisper White, Flowers for Every Season DSP
Accessories: Sunflower Dies, Bumble Bee Gingham Ribbon, Gold Glittered Enamel Dots, Dimesnionals, Glue Dots, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I was trying really hard to NOT use this set until the Fall came but I just couldn't!
I love everything about it! 
Wait until my card lady sees these gorgeous sunflowers!
She will want all her cards made using them!

*****************************************************
My thoughts today...


Kinda hard to smile at people anymore with having to wear masks!
I really hope one day our world will go back to normal!

Thanks for stopping by!
 Stay crafty, my friends!
~Wendy

3 comments:

Vicki Burdick said...

Sunning!! I so love this set! You ROCKED it!! Have a great day, Miss you my dear friend!!

Carol L said...

That giant sunflower is quite lovely and brought a smile to my face! We can all use a little sunshine, more smiles, and pretty flowers these days! Beautiful card!

Janice M said...

Love Love LOVE this set! You nailed it! I have this set but have yet to get a chance to try it out. Love the color combo you used. Can't wait to try it out.