Friday, July 24, 2020

Label Me Bold

Good Morning & Happy Friday!

We woke up to a cloudy, rainy morning with cooler temps!
It would be nice if it stayed raining all day!
This weekend will still be hot & humid as it's been so we will most likely just hibernate inside.

Today I have my 5th and last card from Saturday's Stamp Day w Friends get together.
Miss Emily and Deb both said that this one was their favorite!
I have to agree...

 


Isn't this a pretty card?

The stamp set is called Lovely Lilypad that came out this past January for SaleABration 2020.
It has coordinating Lilypad Dies and the Lily Impressions DSP which I used on this card.
This past winter with the bathroom renovation then the Covid thing, I never got to use this set as much as I wanted to. 
Now that i've started my stamp get together's again I will be using this suite of products more since I know that girls love it!

My sentiment comes from a retired set called Label Me Bold.
This was a million dollar achiever stamp set that was created by Jasmin Schulze and for the life of me i'm not sure why it did not carry over into the new catalog because it is awesome!


Card Details:

Stamps: Lovely Lilypad (SAB 20), Label Me Bold (retired)
Ink: Petal Pink, Garden Green, Blackberry Bliss
Cardstock: Petal Pink, Garden Green, Blackberry Bliss, Whisper White, Lily Impressions DSP
Accessories: Lilypad Dies, Circle Layering Framelits, Nature's Twine (retired), Rhinestones, Adhesive Sheets, Glue Dots, Mini Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


I hope you liked this card as much as my girls did!
Today I am headed to my stamp table to work on a pack of cards for a card order.
Then I hope to get it delivered soon!

*****************************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy


1 comment:

Carol L said...

Loving all those pretty papers and colors on this card! The die-cut border is so pretty and I LOVE simple, bold sentiments like the one you used here! Great job on this - stay cool this weekend. It's so foggy here this morning I can't even see the house across the street!