Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Happy Anniversary

Hello & Happy Tuesday!

Today I am sharing card #2 from my Stamp Day w Friends get together on Saturday.
We made a total of 5 cards which I left them decide what occasions they wanted ahead of time.
I just design them and prepare everything that we will need to make them.
This card was highly requested because we haven't made an anniversary card in months! 

This is what I came up with...




I just adore this Flowers for Every Season DSP!
Such pretty colors & prints in it.
I decided to pull it out along with the Celebrating Sunflowers stamp set to create a simple anniversary card. I also used the sentiment from the Many Mates stamp set.

Card Details:

Stamps: Celebrating Sunflowers, Many Mates
Ink: Memento Black, Misty Moonlight, Stampin Blends
Cardstock: Bumble Bee, Whisper White, Misty Moonlight, Flowers for Every Season DSP
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Square Layering Framelits, Bumble Bee Gingham Ribbon, Rhinestones, Wink of Stella, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


Miss Emily said this one was her favorite!
I have to agree!

My hubby is off today for us to celebrate our 30th wedding anniversary!
I was thinking of a bike ride on the trail since we've not had the bikes out in almost a year but with it being so stinkin hot & humid....it'll wait until another much cooler day!
So now i'm not sure what the day will consist of....most likely just a nice dinner out this evening and i'm completely alright with that!

****************************************************************
My thoughts today...


Happy 30 years to my awesome hubby!
Here's to 30 more!

Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy



3 comments:

Vicki Burdick said...

Super sweet!! Happy Anniversary to you and Shawn, enjoy the day!!

Carol L said...

Congrats on your 30th anniversary, and I hope you find a way to make it special! I just love this card with those great papers and colors and the sunflowers just make me happy! Now go celebrate, 30 yrs is something special!

Janice M said...

Beautiful card!! I really need to dig in and cut this paper and use it! I also need to stamp/cut some of these sunflowers and get them colored up to go with the paper. Hoping now that i don't have to "puppy" sit I can get more time in the craft room.