Monday, July 20, 2020

Under the Weather

Hello & Happy Monday!

Another hot day is on tap here!
Yesterday it was just horrible outside. 
I hope we do not have too many more days like that!
Shawn & I spent the afternoon downstairs where is was much cooler.
He watched a movie on Disney Plus and I got my stamp room put back in it's place.
I needed to get all my acrylic blocks cleaned and did some reorganizing.

Today I have a card to share that we made Saturday at my Stamp Day w Friends.
I always use a mix of old & new products at my get together's.
This card uses a set called My Hero from a few years ago.




My Hero is a stamp set loaded with different occasion stamps.
Here is a picture of the set.


I decided to use the umbrella that says " heard your under the weather" and paired it up with some SU new In Colors, Bumble Bee & Just Jade.

I had my Stamperatus setup with the stamps so they would get perfect images and it worked out really well. I always say that I need to use that more often!
The Stamperatus is so easy once you get your stamps lined up and if your image does not get inked good on the first try, you can reink it and get it perfect on the second try!

Card Details:

Stamps: My Hero (retired)
Ink: Just Jade
Cardstock: Thick Whisper White, Just Jade, Bumble Bee, Whisper White, Just Jade & Bumble Bee DSP
Accessories: Stamperatus, Bumble Bee Gingham Ribbon, Glue Dots, Rhinestones, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


The girls loved the pop of colors on this one! 
It just makes me smile!

****************************************************
My thoughts today...



Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
Stay cool!
~Wendy


4 comments:

Vicki said...

Super cute!! Love that umbrella and colors you used! Stay cool.

Carol L said...

So glad you had a fun stamping get together and made cute get well cards like this one. Love that sentiment inside the umbrella. As for me, I'm with Snoopy but we have to venture out today in this heat for a dr's appointment. groaaannnnnnn

LeAnne said...

I love using my stamparatus too! I use it A LOT! This is a fun retro stamp you've used with fresh new colors! Stay cool!

D'Ann said...

Very nice card - I love the classic layout! I'm going to remember this one for other sets. Have a great day. Don't melt lol! :)