Wednesday, February 2, 2022

Heartfelt Valentines

 Hello & Happy Wednesday!

Hope you all are doing well!
I took a few days off from stamping to give my hands a rest. I had no card orders so I know I am going to have to do that occasionally! I did however do some organizing & cleaning out of my stamp room. I'm sure you can imagine how much stuff gets accumulated in 20+ years!

Yesterday I sat down and made a bunch of cards with all the Valentine's Day stuff laying on my table. Some new, some old and some items that were in my stash from other projects!
Trying to use stuff up and you know I love mixing the old with the new!




Card Details:

Stamps: Heartfelt (retired)
Ink: Real Red
Cardstock: Real Red, Blushing Bride, Basic White, Sweet Talk DSP
Accessories: Heart Punch Pack, Bouquet of Love Hybrid Embossing Folder, White Glittered Ribbon, Iridescent Rhinestones, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

The Heartfelt stamp set (now retired) was out a few years ago and coordinates with the Heart Punch Pack which is still available. It is probably one of my favorite stamp sets for Valentine's Day! I used it a bunch yesterday!

***************************************************
My thoughts today...



I am praying for a early Spring since it's been so cold!

Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy




2 comments:

Carol L said...

It's good to see you posting again - I hoped your hands weren't hurting so much while taking a rest. This is such a pretty valentine, so soft and feminine looking with that pretty little bow! Happy Groundhog day to you - I just read a winter storm is heading our way again Friday night, so spring isn't here yet! Stay warm!

Cindy Linthicum said...

Love this DSP especially with what I call tootsie pops on it. Beautiful card!