Thursday, January 27, 2022

Sweet Conversations

 Hello & Happy Thursday!

Today I have a set of cards made with the Sweet Conversations Bundle.
I really love the Sweet Talk DSP that matches the stamps!
I decided to make a pack to put on my card rack for sale incase anyone needs some cards last minute.






Card Details:

Stamps: Sweet Conversations
Ink: Pool Party, Blushing Bride, Pale Papaya, Highland Heather
Cardstock: Blushing Bride, Highland Heather, Basic White, Umbre' Specialty Paper, Sweet Talk DSP
Accessories: Stitched Rectangle Framelits, Sweet Hearts Dies, Scallop Contour Dies, White Glittered Ribbon, Rhinestones, Dimensionals & Mini Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

************************************************
My thoughts today...



Thanks for stopping by & make it a great day!
~Wendy




3 comments:

LeAnne said...

So pretty! Anxiously awaiting my paper so I can make some too!

Carol L said...

The colors are refreshing and a delightful change from the usual red for Valentines. I just love that purple color, but all those pastel balloons are beautiful done up in layers like this!

Cindy Linthicum said...

Pretty Valentine! I just love the colors in this set of DSP.