Thursday, January 20, 2022

Masculine HB

 Hello & Happy Thursday!

Today I have a set of masculine birthday cards to share that are part of my card lady's order.
Since I have no idea who these cards are going to, I try to keep them neutral. No hunting or fishing. Usually I reach for feathers but this time I used the retired Painted Christmas DSP and the pinecones from the Christmas Season stamp set.






Card Details:

Stamps: Christmas Season, Special Moments (SAB 22)
Ink: Crumb Cake, Early Espresso
Cardstock: Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Basic White, Painted Christmas DSP (retired)
Accessories: Seasonal Layers Dies, Stitched Rectangle Framelits, Tasteful Textile 3D EF, Brushed Metallic Adhesive Backed Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


I liked how these turned out and hope that she will too!

I finished up her card order yesterday so today I will be able to move on with doing some fun stamping for myself! Yay!

************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by!
~Wendy






1 comment:

Carol L said...

You chose the perfect colors for these great masculine cards! I just love that embossed panel behind the pinecones! Another fabulous design for a birthday card! Stay warm today - it will be quite a shock after yesterday's warm temperatures I'm sure!