Saturday, January 22, 2022

Thank You's

 Good Morning & Happy Saturday!

Yesterday we had a fun day out running some errands and squeezed in a little shopping, too!
I have been wanting to go to Hobby Lobby the last several weeks to see what the had for St Patrick's Day. I picked up some cute decorations for my little tiered tray that I started decorating for different holidays. It sits on my kitchen table and it's quite small. Right now it's decorated for Valentine's Day. I will share some pictures tomorrow of my decorations!
Anyways, I snagged some cute things for St Patrick's Day for in my tiered tray and grabbed more patterned paper for St Patrick's Day, as well. 

Today I have the last pack of cards to share that was part of my card lady's order that I got delivered to her yesterday. This last pack is Thank You cards.





Again I mixed some old things with new!

Card Details:

Stamps: Sweet Ice Cream
Ink: Purple Posy (retired)
Cardstock: Purple Posy (retired), Petal Pink, Basic White, All Dressed Up DSP (retired)
Accessories: Tasteful Textile 3D EF, Tailor Made Tags Dies, White Glittered Ribbon, Iridescent Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


I had to do alot of fancy cutting to get enough pieces of the DSP to work for 5 cards and in the end I was pleased with the outcome. Even my card lady commented on how pretty these turned out! In the last picture I shared a close up of the NEW Iridescent Rhinestones. They reminded me of a cold winter's day (which indeed it was!!). They bring some sparkle to any card and looked amazing next to the White Glittered Ribbon! So pretty!

*********************************************************
My thoughts today...


We were to drop down to 7 degrees overnight here in Red Lion, PA and i'm sure it feels even colder with the wind chills. Too dang cold for my liking! 
Thanks for stopping by & please stay warm!!
~Wendy




2 comments:

Carol L said...

These are so pretty and I just love that glittered ribbon with those rhinestone accents! This bitter cold is taking a toll on me too - my bones are crying me thinks :) Stay warm and have a good weekend!

LeAnne said...

These are just beautiful...colors, florals, they're all so pretty! I can't wait to see how you decorate your tiered tray! I got one for Christmas and I've not quite figured out how to fill it. Valentines are up next I guess, I have snowmen in it now!