Tuesday, January 11, 2022

2022 Calendar

 Hello & Happy Tuesday!

I'm back from a much needed break and ready to get back to some stamping!
I gave my hands a nice long break from the everyday wear & tear and they are feeling better except my left hand I still have pain and it is my non dominant hand so it is something that definitely needs addressed.

I finally got my 2022 calendars done!
It feels like they took me forever but now they are ready for my customers that ordered them.

Here is the first 6 months...

January 2022


February 2022


March 2022


April 2022


May 2022


June 2022


These all use Stampin Up! products, some new, some retired.
Way too much stuff to list so if you have any questions about something please don't hesitate to email me at blueyes966@outlook.com and i'll get back to you!

Tomorrow I will share the last 6 months so I hope you will stop back!

***************************************************************
My thoughts today...


Dare I say it but i'm ready for spring!

Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy




2 comments:

LeAnne said...

Love them all! Glad to have you back and hope your hands are getting better!

Carol L said...

These are great! May I ask where you get your calendar prints? I think each one is special but I just LOVE January with those beautiful flowers! Gorgeous colors! I hope your hands hurt a lot less after resting them for a while!