Saturday, January 15, 2022

In Symmetry HB

 Hello & Happy Saturday!


Burrrr, did it ever get cold & windy yesterday! 

Today our highs are not going to get out of the upper 20's!

Shawn & I are going to make one trip out to Home Depot then back home to hibernate the rest of the day! Burrrr!

I have another set of cards to share today that was in my card lady's order.

This set uses the In Symmetry Suite of products from the Stampin Up 2021-2022 Annual Catalog. I have not used this set much and since I had it out my desk to do my calendars, I thought I would use it for this set, too!






Card Details:

Stamps: In Symmetry, Big on Birthdays (retired)
Ink: Flirty Flamingo, Just Jade, Night of Navy
Cardstock: Bumble Bee, Night of Navy, Flirty Flamingo, Basic White, Sweet Symmetry DSP
Accessories: Stitched Rectangle Framelits, Circle Layering Framelits, Bumble Bee Gingham Ribbon, Rhinestones, Glue Dots, Mini Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I think they turned out nice especially with that tilted panel and the flower is just refreshing for the winter days! My card lady loved them! 

******************************************

My thoughts today...


Stay warm everyone & thanks for stopping by!
~Wendy



1 comment:

Carol L said...

I agree with you - those tilted panels look great, especially tied up with that pretty gingham ribbon! Beautiful birthday cards! Your thoughts for today mirror my own! LOL We ran every day this week to doctor appointments, and today I'm hibernating inside where it's warm! This bitter cold makes my bones ache! LOL Enjoy your weekend and stay warm!