Tuesday, January 18, 2022

Panda Valentine

 Hello & Happy Tuesday!

Cold & windy seems to be the words of the day!
It's been crazy cold and the wind just makes it feel worse.
I will be hibernating this week working on another card order from my card lady then I hope to do some fun stamp projects for myself!

I have a sweet little card to share that was made for a little baby boy that is a friend of my card lady's. This little boy was born in November and she wanted to send a card to him to celebrate his 1st Valentine's Day!
I'm not gonna lie.....this one stumped me! 
I searched thru so many stamp sets looking for something for a baby and came across this SaleABration stamp set from 2018 called Party Panda's. Just perfect for what I needed!





My stamped panda image is holding a balloon so I stamped a heart with the retired Groovy Love stamp set and punched it out with the retired Sweetheart Punch. I placed the heart over top of the balloon and added a Black Twine bow to make the heart look like a balloon.
My card lady said it was so cute & perfect for baby Henry!
I guess it's always good to have retired stuff in your stash!

Card Details:

Stamps: Party Panda's (retired SAB 18), Forever Lovely (retired), Groovy Love (retired)
Ink: Basic Black Archival (retired), Melon Mambo
Cardstock: Melon Mambo, Basic White, Pop of Pink Specialty DSP (retired)
Accessories: Stitched Rectangle Framelits, Sweetheart Punch (retired), Black Twine, Melon Mambo Enamel Hearts (retired), Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


************************************************************
My thoughts today...



Thanks for stopping by & make it a great day!
~Wendy






3 comments:

Carol L said...

This is absolutely adorable and it would be perfect for adults too! I just LOVE that background paper with all the itty bitty hearts but that panda with a little heart balloon is just too stinkin' cute! Love those enamel hearts too!

LeAnne said...

What a nice gesture for this little one's first Valentine! SO cute! Stay warm, my friend!

D'Ann said...

Nice card. It's perfect for a little guy! Love those enamel hearts!