Wednesday, January 12, 2022

2022 Calendars Part 2

 Hello & Happy Wednesday!

Hope your week is going well so far!
I'm back today to share with you my last 6 months of calendars that I made for my customers.

July 2022


August 2022


September 2022


October 2022


November 2022


December 2022


I used all Stampin Up! items on these. 
Did you pick out a favorite month?
I think October 2022 is my favorite!

I got a new camera for Christmas and i'm still learning the all the ins and outs of it.
It's crazy how different they are from year to year.
This new one transfers my pictures directly to my laptop thru the wifi and that is one thing I do like! Oh, and the fact that it is purple! LOL
Other than that new technology is not my friend! 

*********************************************************
My thoughts today...



Thanks for stopping by & make it a great day!
~Wendy




1 comment:

Carol L said...

What a fantastic calendar you've made in the past couple days! I really like that image for July and wish I'd bought it but I'm still stuck on those flowers in January's page! Beautiful job on them all! If my old Cannon camera ever breaks I'll have to attend school to learn to use a digital one! I still use a USB port to d/l my pics, sad isn't it?