Sunday, January 16, 2022

Thinking of You

 Hello & Happy Sunday!!

I hope your all having a nice weekend!
It sure is a cold one here. 
We did not get out of the low 20's yesterday and that wind was brutal!

Today I have another set of cards to share that I made for my card lady.
She wanted a pack of Thinking of You so I went in search of some pretty paper and the rest just fell into place.





Card Details:

Stamps: Good Morning Magnolia (retired)
Ink: Misty Moonlight
Cardstock: Misty Moonlight, Basic White, Dandy Garden DSP (retired)
Accessories: Hippo & Friends Dies, Misty Moonlight Ribbon (retired), Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


I had this card planned out in my head before I put one together and they turned out really nice. My card lady loved the DSP!

*********************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy





1 comment:

Carol L said...

These are very pretty Wendy! I love the blue color and simple beautiful design! Well done! I hope you're staying nice and warm indoors :)