Tuesday, June 28, 2022

Congratulations!

 Good Morning & Happy Tuesday!

I hope your week is off to a great start!
Yesterday I had to go have my yearly mammogram done and stop at CVS to pick up my prescription on the way home. Glad it's done. The weather got so nice once the rain moved away yesterday! I loved sleeping last night with the windows open and the ac turned off! My favorite kind of weather!!!

Today I have a quick card to share with you!
Recently I made an Engagement card for my card lady's order. 
At the same time I made an extra one using the same pack of DSP but a different print. 



Have you noticed that I am still using my Tasteful Textile 3D EF?
It retired last month but it is my all time favorite embossing folder hands down!
I don't know that I will ever stop using it, plus I have 2!
I love the added texture it gives a card without being overbearing.
And that DSP....isn't it pretty?! And those little heart shaped flowers!? Adorable!

Card Details:

Stamps: unknown stamp
Ink: Parakeet Party
Cardstock: Parakeet Party, Basic White, Butterfly Kisses DSP
Accessories: Circle Layering Framelits, Fresh Freesia In Color Jewels (retired), Fresh Freesia Ribbon, Glue Dots, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

That is all I have for today!

******************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy




4 comments:

LeAnne said...

Super duper pretty, love that paper! The colors are fun and fresh!

D'Ann said...

Such a pretty card! Love that large sentiment! TFS!

Carol L said...

This is so very pretty with those soft colors, and I must agree with that great embossing folder! In spite of all the mucho folders I own, I wish I'd bought that one when it was available! Beautiful card!

Cindy L said...

Very pretty card! Love the color combo!