Friday, June 24, 2022

You're So Hip

 Hello & Happy Fri-YAY!!

Today I have one more Hippest Hippo card to share with you!
I love this stamp set so much!
It's way fun to color, too!




My little hippo was colored with Smoky Slate Stampin Blends and a small amount of Tahitian Tide Stampin Blends. I love this new In Color! If you have been around in the Stampin Up! world for a long time you may remember a color similar to Tahitian Tide called Tempting Turquoise. I still have a full package of Tempting Turquoise cardstock in my stash!

Card Details:

Stamps: Hippest Hippo's (SAB 22)
Ink: Tahitian Tide, Stampin Blends- Smoky Slate & Tahitian Tide
Cardstock: Tahitian Tide, Basic White, Tahitian Tide In Color DSP, Tahitian Tide In Color Glimmer Paper
Accessories: Tasteful Textile 3D EF (retired), Stylish Shapes Dies, Circle Layering Framelits, Hippo Dies (SAB 22), In Color Matte Dots, White Glittered Ribbon, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Hippest Hippo's and it's coordinating Hippo Dies are both from the SaleABRation Catalog that begins on July 1st and runs thru August 31st. They are both a level 1 reward which means you have to spend $50 to earn it free. In this case it would be $100 order to earn the stamp set & dies. They are just so adorable and worth it!

******************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy




1 comment:

Carol L said...

This color is my favorite among the blues! I reluctantly used the last of my tempting turquoise quite a while ago. I hoarded it as long as I could LOL Love the plaid and that scalloped circle with this little hippo! Cuter than cute! Thanks for the well wishes too. I am rarely ever sick, so this one's paying me an extended visit to make up for lost time I suppose! I feel OK, but the coughing wears me out after nearly a week of it. Hope your daughter is feeling better too and I hope all the dental work went well also for you. Have a pleasant weekend.