Saturday, June 11, 2022

Military HB Card

 Hello & Happy Saturday!

Hope your weekend is off to a good start!
Shawn has been off since Thursday and we've been having some beautiful weather and got alot of things done around the house!
This morning I am having my friends over for a Stamp Day w/ Friends! It's the first one i've had since before Christmas so I am excited to see them! It's to be a rainy day so what better to do than stamp with friends!!! 

I am sharing another card made for my card lady that she requested for her other grandson.
This guy is in the service but I can't remember which branch.
This is the card I made for him.



Card Details:

Stamps: Amazing Life (retired)
Ink: Mossy Meadow
Cardstock: Mossy Meadow, Pear Pizzazz, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, unknown Patterned Paper
Accessories: Hat Builder Dies (retired), Stylish Shapes Dies, Copper Stars (retired), Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I hope she likes this!

********************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy




2 comments:

Carol L said...

This is such a cool card with all the camo and hat! Love those little star accents as well as the one on the hat! Enjoy your stamping day today - it's been ages since I stamped with friends and we always had such good times together! Can't wait to see what you make :)

D'Ann said...

This card is such an eye-catcher! I'm sure she loved it!