Tuesday, June 7, 2022

For The Record

 Good Morning & Happy Tuesday!

I am off to the dentist first thing this morning as I have been having some issues.
I've not been to the dentist since before we moved to Joplin 12 years ago.
 My dentist retired a few years ago so i've not been to one since and I just kept putting it off.  

Today I have a pretty cool card to share that I made with a stamp set from the 2022 January - June Mini Catalog. It is called For The Record.



Card Details:

Stamps: For The Record
Ink: Starry Sky
Cardstock: Starry Sky, Basic White, Starry Sky DSP, Starry Sky Glimmer Paper
Accessories: Circle Layering Framelits, Stitched Rectangle Framelits, In Color Enamel Dots, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Starry Sky is one of the new Stampin Up! In Colors and I think it may be my favorite!
I used the Umbre Glimmer Paper down the left hand side which I really like!
I am giving this card to Shawn tomorrow after my dentist appointment to let him know how much I appreciate him taking me. 

******************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!
~Wendy





2 comments:

Carol L said...

For the record - I hope your dentist appointment went well today. I don't know of anyone who actually enjoys visiting their dentist, but hopefully you don't have any serious issues! Great card with wonderful colors, and how sweet of you to give this to Shawn for taking good care of you today :)

D'Ann said...

Such a fun card! For the Record is such a good guy stamp set. I think Starry Sky will be my favorite as well! I just got it and can't wait to use it.