Friday, March 31, 2023

Daffodil Notecards

 Hello & Happy Fri-YAY!

The weekend is here! Do you have any fun plans?
This afternoon we are doing a trip to Sam's Club then tomorrow I am having the girls over for a Stamp Day w/Friends get together. Excited to see them and make some cards with them! They are calling for off & on showers today & tomorrow then we are to get some more crazy winds. 
I got Audrey's card order delivered last evening. She is like a kid in a candy store when I hand her the bag of cards! Her eyes get as big as saucers and she oooooh's and aaaah's over each & every card. Needless to say, she always tells me she loves all them! One pack of cards she requested was a pack of just notecards with daffodils on so she can send a note when she needs a card for something specific. I pulled out some retired Daffodil Afternoon DSP from SaleABRation 2022 and got to work.





She did not want a saying or any "stones" as she calls the rhinestones on these.
She has a nice garden on the back side of her house that has lots of beautiful daffodils that she talks about frequently. They get the sun all day long and are just so pretty!

Since this pack of DSP has the color black in it I wanted to brighten them up. I found the Pear Pizzazz heart paper in the same pack and decided to layer that under the daffodil & daisy papers. I added some stitching to the heart paper to jazz it up some using the Stitched With Whimsy Dies. Sadly, these beautiful dies are retiring but won't be leaving my stash anytime soon as I just love them! Lastly, I did add a little bow with some retired Crushed Curry Twine with a glue dot and called this pack done.

Card Details:

Stamps: none
Ink: none
Cardstock: Pear Pizzazz, Crushed Curry, Daffodil Afternoon DSP (retired SAB 22)
Accessories: Stitched With Whimsy Dies, Crushed Curry Twine (retired), Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

***********************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy








1 comment:

Carol L said...

Audrey is such a gracious and kind person, and you always please her with your beautifully crafted cards! You two are a great connection in this world today! These cards are beautiful even without the "stones" on them LOL Have a fun stamp day tomorrow and I love that smiling quacker for Friday too :)