Wednesday, March 15, 2023

Petal Park Bundle

 Good Morning & Happy Wednesday!

It's definitely feeling like a winter day around here! We had snow yesterday but as soon as the sun came out it melted away. We are under a high wind warning thanks to the nor'easter heading up the new england coast. 
Last evening we made a trip to Quarryville, PA and we had to cross a bridge that goes over the Susquehanna River. It was a bit nerve racking with these winds being this strong! There was a horse and buggy crossing at the same time and you could see how much the wind affected the horse and blowing that buggy all over the road. I was never so happy to get to the other side of the bridge after that! If your headed out make sure you hang on to your hat! Burrrr!
Anyways, today I have a pretty set of cards to share that I made with a new stamp set. I have had the stamp set for weeks and finally found the time to use it! My cards use the Petal Park set and it's Petal Park Builder Punch along with some Regency Park DSP.






Card Details:

Stamps: Petal Park, Art Gallery (saying)
Ink: Shaded Spruce, Sweet Sorbet
Cardstock: Sweet Sorbet, Petal Pink, Basic White, Regency Park DSP
Accessories: Petal Park Builder Punch, Tailor Made Tags Dies, Stitched Rectangle Framelits, Painted Texture 3D EF, White Glittered Ribbon, Iridescent Rhinestones, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


These will be going on the card rack for sale as soon as I get them packaged up with envelopes.
I always try to keep it filled when I do not have any orders so when I do get orders I already have cards created and ready to go!

I love the pop of colors on them! Very refreshing on this blustery cold day!
Spring is coming...

***********************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & stay warm!
~Wendy




1 comment:

Carol L said...

I'm scrolling down to leave a comment and then see your Dear Winter graphic and can't stop laughing! LOL That's a good one, but so is your card with all the spring flowers. I love the sketch design too! I didn't leave the house yesterday and won't be leaving today either with this wicked wind. It would probably blow me over! Stay warm!