Thursday, June 8, 2023

Dear Friend

 Good Morning & Happy Thursday!

My friend had her surgery yesterday and all went well. Now comes the painful recovery for her. I spoke briefly to her husband last evening and they were waiting to go to a private room once she was done in recovery. I will call later today to check in with him and see how she's doing. Thank you for the prayers for her.
My card that I am sharing today is going out in the mail today to my friend. She won't be discharged from the hospital for another week so I hope it arrives before she gets home. 
This card uses another piece from the Fresh As A Daisy DSP.



Card Details:

Stamps: Sentimental Park
Ink: Copper Clay
Cardstock: Boho Blue, Copper Clay, Fresh As A Daisy DSP
Accessories: Tailor Made Tags Dies, White Glittered Ribbon, Brushed Brass Butterflies, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

This DSP makes for a quick & easy card!

*****************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a good day!
~Wendy




1 comment:

Carol L said...

What a pretty card with that awesome designer paper! I just love the white daisies with blue centers and how beautifully all those colors coordinate with one another. Prayers for your friend still being sent up. I hope she makes a speedy recovery and I agree that miracles can and do happen each and every day! Keep the faith! Hugs to both you and your friend today. xo