Sunday, August 27, 2023

Happy Thanksgiving

 Hello & Happy Sunday!

Hope your enjoying your weekend!
Yesterday was a day of rest with doing a bit of laundry.
We had Mr Shady over for the day while Kelsey worked a double shift. He is such a good boy, even took a nap with me in the afternoon. He is a changed dog since living with us....I just wish he did not shed so badly. The Vet says Jack Russell's are known for their heavy shedding.

Today I have another set of Thanksgiving cards to share with you!
This set uses last year's Painted Pheasant saying once again. Can you believe that their is no Thanksgiving saying in our catalogs?!  What's one to do?
I paired the saying with some beautiful new Fall paper that is in the Holiday Catalog called All About Autumn. It has such pretty real scenes and some Copper Foil added to the opposite side. I like it so much that I may have to order another pack of it!





Card Details:

Stamps: Painted Pheasant (retired)
Ink: Cajun Craze
Cardstock: Cajun Craze, Very Vanilla, All About Autumn DSP
Accessories: Exposed Brick 3D EF, Tailor Made Tags Dies, Copper & Natural Ribbon Combo Pack, Adhesive Backed Speckled Dots, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

**************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy




2 comments:

Carol L said...

those papers make perfect fall cards and the old sentiment works even if the new catty doesn't have any new ones. This is such a great design and makes me yearn for some hot mulled cider already! Enjoy your Sunday and take care. I'm sure Shady loved spending time with you again too after moving to his new home :)

D'Ann said...

Wow, this is a stunning card! Especailly love the pumpkins :) The copper ribbon bow is beautiful [as are all your bows]. Makes me want to get more things from the catty, haha! Hope you're enjoying your Sunday!