Saturday, August 26, 2023

Pretty Pumpkins Set

 Hello & Happy Saturday!

I hope your weekend is going well so far!
We made it to Sam's Club last evening and then did a quick trip thru Hobby Lobby. Oh I just love that store....so many cool things to see! Fall & Christmas is everywhere as soon as you walk thru the door. I picked up a ladder for the family room to hang our Baltimore Ravens blankets on and a Black & White Buffalo Check Foam Mat for in front of the kitchen sink.  I already have one and it's so comfy to stand on....makes your feet feel squishy! LOL

Not much happening here at the Aungst Pad today. Laundry awaits me.
Preseason football is on tonight and I hope I can stay awake to watch it.
Do you have any fun plans today?

I have a set of Thanksgiving cards to share with you today!
I keep a folder on my laptop of cards that I adore and I found a card on Pinterest made 2 years ago with the retired Pretty Pumpkins bundle that I cased. I wasn't too sure on a Soft Succulent pumpkin but these days you see pumpkins in all kinds of colors so I gave it a try!






I'm not sure who the original creator was as I already deleted the picture from my folder but I thank you for the inspiration! My case is a bit different than the original but basically has the same design. The pumpkin from the Pretty Pumpkin stamp set was stamped with Versamark and heat embossed with White Embossing Powder. Once it cooled down I diecut it with the Detailed Pumpkins Dies and popped it up on Dimensionals, I added a white twine bow with a drop of Tombow.  The DSP is Harvest Meadow that is long retired, too! The sentiment is from the Painted Pheasant that retired last year. Lots of retired stuff on this card but happy to use what's in my stash!

Card Details:

Stamps: Pretty Pumpkins (retired), Painted Pheasant (retired)
Ink: Soft Succulent (retired), Versamark, White Embossing Powder
Cardstock: Soft Succulent, Basic White, Harvest Meadow DSP (retired)
Accessories: Detailed Pumpkins Dies (retired), Soft Succulent In Color Dots (retired), Heat Gun, White Twine, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


Soft Succulent was an In Color for the last 2 years and they retired it in May. I wish this color would have stayed as it's a soft soothing color. I made sure I stocked up on the cardstock before it sold out because I have lots of different DSP's to use it with. 

That is all for me today!

**************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy





2 comments:

Carol L said...

One thing I love about crafting is that you can use any color to create anything your heart desires! I love these colors and the beautiful papers and I like the leaves within the pumpkin shape too! Enjoy your weekend and kick back - you've done an awful lot of work this past week!

LeAnne said...

I adore this pumpkin! I really love it in this color, but I would love it in ANY color! I might have to make a trip to HL myself...I need one of those kitchen mats and I just got a gift certificate!