Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Color Challenge 413

Hello & Happy Tuesday!

Today is Color Challenge day over at SCS. The colors this week are:
Lucky Limeade, Tangerine Tango & Whisper White.




I went thru a few packs of designer paper to get inspiration today. I found this very pretty paper in a pack of the Floral District DSP. I probably would have never known it was there if I would not have flipped it over. I punched my white flower with the Posy Punch and the center comes from the Mixed Bunch stamp set. The tag is the dessert option this week and I made mine with some Tangerine Tango cardstock and used the Tag Corner Punch to make it look like a tag. I embossed the tag with the Fancy Fan Embossing Folder for interest. I added some Sizzix Little Leaves to my flower and popped it up with dimensionals. My DSP is layered with a piece of Lucky Limeade cardstock and adhered to my white card base. I stamped my sentiment in Tangerine Tango and added some rhinestones. The inside I use a small piece of this pretty DSP and put my saying in it. Took some time but I love the result!


Color Challenge #413 Card:

Stamps: Perfectly Penned
Ink: Tangerine Tango, Lucky Limeade
Cardstock: White, Lucky Limeade, Tangerine Tango, Floral District DSP
Accessories: Posy Punch, 1' Circle Punch, Tag Corner Punch, Sizzix Little Leaves Die, Fancy Fan EF, Silver Circle Clip, White Ribbon, Rhinestones, Dimensioanls, Liquid Multi Mono, 2 Sided Tape


Well, that's all for me today!
Thanks for stopping by and leaving such nice comments! I so appreciate them!
Have a great day!
~Wendy

2 comments:

Carol L said...

I really like these colors together, and that dsp is so pretty! I like how you layered the flower and added that little clip with ribbon! NJ!

Kristie Goulet said...

Love these colors together! Love the Posy on the embossed tag and the little clip with ribbon! Perfect!