Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Color Challenge 415

Hello & Happy Tuesday!

It's Color Challenge Day over at SCS and since I was up at the crack of 4 I decided to get my supper in the crock pot for tonight then head down to make my card for the day!

Here are the colors and my card:

More Mustard, Old Olive & Midnight Muse


These colors screamed "fall" to me so I went with a "fall" birthday card.
This was quick & easy for me and came together quite nicely.


Color Challenge 415 Card:

Stamps: French Foliage, Woodgrain Background, Curly Cute
Ink: Old Olive, More Mustard, Midnight Muse
Cardstock: Midnight Muse, More Mustard, Old Olive, Very Vanilla
Accessories: SU Square Lattice EF, Button, Linen Thread, Glue Dot, 2 Sided Tape


That is all for me today!
Probably gonna head back to bed for a few more Zzzzzz's then. Rain is coming in today so it will be a good day to sleep!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

2 comments:

Carol L said...

THose colors are lookin' good together! I love the clean lines and great embossing, and that leaf image is very pretty! Stay dry!

JD/ Jill said...

Very nice job with this color challenge...