Thursday, January 22, 2015

January 2015 Paper Pumpkin Kit

Hello & Happy Thursday!

Yesterday, my January 2015 Paper Pumpkin Kit arrived in my mailbox and let me say how CUTE this kit is! It's right up my alley! Well, I won't tell you, i'll show you!






These kits are $19.95 a month + shipping and they are fun and very easy to put together! They come with a booklet for instructions and pictures. Also online there are video's to watch. This January 2015 kit comes with everything but the candy to complete 24 candy bags! I just so happen to be working on Valentine's Day treats and had a few bags of candy to fill my cello bags! Have I said how much I love these kits??!!

You can sign up for these kits at PaperPumpkin.com and they arrive in your mailbox around the same time every month.

I promise, they are worth it!

Well, that's all for today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!

Happy Stamping!
~Wendy