Saturday, January 17, 2015

Stampin Up Party

Hello & Happy Saturday!

Sorry for being MIA the last few days! 
Had my Dad for his Cataract Surgery on Wednesday and first thing Thursday he had a return appointment to see the Eye Surgeon to see how things were progressing. Went to visit him today a few minutes and his eye looks wonderful and his vision is crisp & clear! He's anxious to have the 2nd eye done soon.

Today my friend Deb R, had our first Stampin Up Party of the New Year! We made 3 cards that i'm excited to share with you today!

Here we go!




After using this Painted Petals set from the Occasions Mini Catalog, I'm in love!
This set is so pretty and makes the prettiest flower cards! At first I did not like it or even have a want for it but today totally changed my mind! I booked a party for February 13th with my girls and I will be ordering this set for sure!
I really loved all 3 cards we made today and had a wonderful time seeing & talking to the girls! We certainly have a terrific group of ladies!

Well, that's all for me tonight!
Today was a busy day but tomorrow I plan on doing some crafting! My kind of day!

Thanks for stopping by & have a good night!
~Wendy


2 comments:

Vicki Burdick said...

Love all these Wendy, I want that painted Petal set too! Can I come to your party?

D'Ann said...

Lovely cards! You made me want that Painted Petal set that I have been on the fence with:) Have a great day crafting!