Friday, January 30, 2015

My 2015 Calendars

Hello & Happy Friday!

Yesterday I took the day off from blogging to work on 2 card orders. I had a total of 50 cards to make and my hands are feeling it!

While I was downstairs I had a chance to finally take pictures of my 2015 Calendar! I'm so pleased with them! I display my calendars in a clear plastic acrylic picture frame that I picked up at Christmas Tree Shoppe. I have seen them at Walmart & Dollar Tree as well.

I'm going to start you off with the first 3 months of the year.




Very fun & very time consuming making 5 full sets! The recipients made it worth while in the end!


That's all I have for now!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!


  Happy Stamping!
~Wendy

1 comment:

Vicki Burdick said...

Super cute, I am sure the recipients love them!!!