Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Color Challenge 549

Hello & Happy Tuesday!

Today is Color Challenge day and today Mary has a lovely group of colors for us!

Here are the colors:

Whisper White, Silver & Lost Lagoon
w/ dessert option of making a Christmas card



Easy Peasy! I actually made a package of 5 again for the craft show!




I was a little late getting started since I had Halloween stuff on my table that needed to be finished then it was off to make my Christmas card. I really like how soft these colors are! I had a hard time debating whether I wanted to add ribbon or twine to this but lastly decided that it did not need anything but some sparkly rhinestones!

Hope you like!

Color Challenge 549 Card:

Stamps: Endless Wishes
Ink: Lost Lagoon
Cardstock: Lost Lagoon, Neenah White, Silver Foil Paper, All Is Calm DSP
Accessories: Expressions Thinlits Die, Fine Tip Glue Pen, Rhinestones, 2 Sided Tape


That's all for today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great last day of summer!
See you tomorrow!
~Wendy

3 comments:

dnisme@blogspot.com said...

I like the soft colours you used on your Christmas card. The "Merry" is perfect in silver. :)

Lori Turner said...

Oh this is so pretty, Wendy!! I think you made the right choice with no ribbon or twine - they are gorgeous!! :)

Vicki Burdick said...

So pretty, love the colors!