Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Hey Cupcake!

Hello & Happy Wednesday!
As most of you know I make cards for a lady that lives close to my parents house. Her name is Audrey and she always asks for "cupcake cards"!  I sometimes refer to her as the "Cupcake Bandit"! Hehe She is such a sweet lady! So today as I was looking thru some stamp sets, I found this adorable cupcake image in a set called Num Num. I've had it since last summer but only ever used one stamp from the set, the rest were unmounted. I changed that today!

Here is a pack of cards I whipped up for my dear customer, Audrey!






I sure hope she likes them because I really do!


Hey Cupcake Card Set:

Stamps: Num Num
Ink: Island Indigo
Cardstock: Island Indigo, Pool Party, Whisper White, Sycamore Street DSP
Accessories: Circle & Scallop Punches, Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Tombow Liquid Multipurpose Glue

That's all I have for today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

No comments: