Sunday, September 13, 2015

Tall, Skinny Notepads

Hello & Happy Sunday!

Hope your all enjoying your weekend!

It's feeling like a cool fall day here in PA today! It's perfect for football season to start today!
We are relaxing this afternoon and watching the Ravens/Bronco's game. Yesterday I crafted most of the day working on a card order then jumped over to doing laundry. Hubby canned 4 batches of pasta sauce for the winter. I can't wait to break open a yummy jar of sauce for a lasanga or spaghetti! 

So, today I wanted to share more tall skinny notebooks that I whipped up. I love these things are they are great sellers!




I used some retired DSP called Sycamore Street from SaleABration 2013. I used a hostess set called A Whole Lot of Lovely for the sentiment and Petite Petals for my little flower. Simple but cute!


A Whole Lot of Lovely Notepads:

Stamps: A Whole Lot of Lovely, Petite Petals
Ink: Island Indigo, Tangerine Tango
Cardstock: Island Indigo, Whisper White, Sycamore Street DSP
Accessories: Scallop & Circle Punches, Petite Petals Punch, Island Indigo Chevron Ribbon, Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Liquid Tombow Multipurpose Glue

The notepads measure 5 X 8 that I picked up at Staples and had them cut them in half. 

Well, that's all I have for today!
Back to football!! #goravens

Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

No comments: