Wednesday, March 23, 2016

More Notepads...

Hello & Happy Wednesday!

Today is a week now that I have been under the weather.
 I think I have just a plain ole head cold and will let it run it's course. My hubby wanted to take me to the doctors today but I said no. 

Anyways, today I wanted to share some Tall Skinny Notepads that I whipped up over the weekend. 
I used the Birthday Bouquet DSP with the Trust God stamp set.




This pack of paper is so pretty!

Tall Skinny Notepads:

Stamps: Trust God
Ink: Watermelon Wonder
Cardstock: Watermelon Wonder, Blushing Bride, Whisper White, Birthday Bouquet DSP
Accessories: Wide Oval Punch, White Pearls, Watermelon Wonder Lace Ribbon, White Baker's Twine, Dimensionals, Tombow Liquid

I hope to be on the mend soon so I can get back to my stamp table. I really miss it!

Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

No comments: