Tuesday, March 8, 2016

A Pinterest Case

Hello & Happy Tuesday!

A late update after a day of crafting!


I found this card on Pinterest and I had to case it!
 I changed up my colors a bit and added some pretty flowers and a bow.


Easter Card:

Stamps: Work of Art, Suite Sayings
Ink: Pear Pizzazz, Blushing Bride, Soft Sky, Almost Amethyst, Daffodil Delight, Basic Black Archival
Cardstock: Soft Sky, Whisper White, Blushing Bride, Daffodil Delight
Accessories: Oval Nestibilities, Decorative Dots EF, Petite Petals Punch, White Pearls, Soft Sky 1/8 Taffeta Ribbon, Glue Dots, Tombow Liquid

This card is going to my good friend for Easter!

That's all for tonight!
Time to watch The Voice then off to bed. 


Thanks for stopping by!
~Wendy

1 comment:

D'Ann said...

Very pretty, Wendy! Love the colors you've chosen and the sentiment is perfect!