Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Blessed Easter

Hello & Happy Wednesday!

I am under the weather today. 
Woke up with a sore throat and just feeling drained so I hope this is short lived as I have a list a mile long to get too! Ughh, sore throats are the absolute worst!

I have a quick card to share today then i'm going to go nap a bit.
My card is made with the Blessed Easter stamp.


I colored my tulips with the Wisteria Wonder Blendabilities. I only ever got 2 sets of them and never had any problems with them. I'm not really keen on the Wisteria Wonder color....it's really an odd purple but since I was thinking spring flowers, I thought i'd give it a try!


Blessed Easter Card:

Stamps: Blessed Easter
Ink: Memento Black, Wisteria Wonder Blendabilities, Copic Markers (green)
Cardstock: Wisteria Wonder, Whisper White
Accessories: Elegant Dots EF, Wisteria Wonder Twine, Corner Rounder Punch, Tombow Liquid


That's all for today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy

1 comment:

JD/ Jill said...

Beautiful card! Hope you are feeling better. I could relate to that "feeling drained" as you posted above. That was me last week. Caught a cold, and I had forgotten how lousy you feel when you have a cold. Thought someone definitely drained my battery. I blamed it on this awful rainy, damp, dreary weather we have been having lately in PA! Spring is coming...(I have to keep reminding myself of that...smile).