Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Never Ending Joy Card Set

Hello & Happy Wednesday!

I recently borrowed a retired stamp set from my friend to make some Easter cards.
Never Ending Joy was and still is a favorite of mine!




Never Ending Joy Card Set:

Stamps: Never Ending Joy
Ink: Pear Pizzazz, Daffodil Delight, Soft Suede
Cardstock: Daffodil Delight, Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White
Accessories: Decorative Dots EF, Wide Oval Punch, Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Tombow Liquid

I really like this stamp set for the images & the sentiments. It also makes some beautiful flowery cards too that could be used for almost any occasion!

It's been so nice here in PA the last few days. The next couple of days they are calling for upper 70's! Definitely my kind of weather! I have opened up the windows to allow some fresh air in and the doggies are loving the fact that they can stay out in the yard and soak up the sunshine!! I'm hoping springtime is here!

That's all for me today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy

No comments: