Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Patriotic Snickers

Hello & Happy Tuesday!

Today I have another candy treat to share.
This time I used the bite sized Snickers that were decked out in their Red, White & Blue colors!
I absolutely love these candies in the patriotic colors! 



I did these up the same way I did the Reese's PB Cups because it was quick & easy. I really just wanted to let the candy wrappers shine!

The sentiment is from Stampendous.
These will make a nice little treat for the July 4th holiday next week!



The best place to be!

Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!!!
~Wendy

1 comment:

Vicki Burdick said...

Why am I just now noticing the fabulous BG paper you are using in your pics? Love it and what is it?

I do love all your patriotic treats, wish I as there to make some with you~~Love ya girl!!!