Tuesday, June 21, 2016

With Sympathy

Hello & Happy Tuesday!

Woke up to dark skies this morning and then the rain came. We needed it but now the sun is out shining brightly! Last evening we had a chance to get the bikes loaded up and went to the Rail Trail to ride. Surprisingly, there were not many people out walking or riding. We biked a little over 8 miles in less than an hour and I was completely zonked by the time we loaded the bikes back up and headed home. Shawn got a new bike for Father's Day and said how much more comfortable the new one is! Both of our bikes are Huffy Cruisers. 

Anyways, today I have a Sympathy card to share. This was done for a card order a few weeks ago.



I kept this card as flat as possible so no extra postage needed. I used the Pretty Petals Paper Pad and Very Vanilla 1/8 Taffeta Ribbon which both are retired. I have SO much in retired papers & ribbons that I must get used up! I am really starting to like this Mint Macaron color. Reminds me of Sage Shadow from years ago!


Sympathy Card:

Stamps: Thoughts & Prayers, Rose Wonder Bundle
Ink: Mint Macaron
Cardstock: Mint Macaron, Very Vanilla, Pretty Petals DSP
Accessories: Very Vanilla 1/8 Taffeta Ribbon, 2 Sided Tape


******************

Hard to believe that it's been 2 months today since Prince passed away. 
Still so shocking and sad.
His music will definitely live on!



*******************

That's all for today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy

No comments: