Thursday, June 16, 2016

Tuscan Vineyard

Hello & Happy Thursday!

Today I am sharing a card that I made using a stamp set of my dear friend, Deb.
We had a stamp date and boy, did we ever have fun sharing our new goodies!

This is the new set called Tuscan Vineyard and I love it!



The only thing I wish I had yet was the Elegant Eggplant Twine that is in the new catalog! 
It will definitely be on my next order!

Tuscan Vineyard Card:

Stamps: Tuscan Vineyard
Ink: Elegant Eggplant, Always Artichoke, Elegant Eggplant & Always Artichoke SU Markers
Cardstock: Elegant Eggplant, Always Artichoke, Whisper White
Accessories: Rhinestones, Dimensional, 2 Sided Tape

Such a fun stamp set!
Thanks Deb for bringing it along to our stamp day!
 I had a great day!




That's all for today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a terrific day!
~Wendy

2 comments:

DEB K said...

Very nice!!!

LeAnne said...

Wow, this is beautiful! That stamp set caught my eye right away in the new catalog...my dh makes his own wine, and I thought he might appreciate it! It's on my wish list! Love the layout you used!