Friday, July 22, 2016

Hello

Hello & Happy FRIDAY!

The weekend is here but it's to be a scorcher!
Most of the US is under this horrible heatwave. It looks like my yard has turned crispy & brown. 
I'm praying for rain, soon!

Just a quick card to share today!

My card is another Gate Fold. I know i've been on a roll with the different types of Gate Folds & Z Fold Cards recently. I guess I just needed a change!





I'm loving all the different things that can be made from the Swirly Bird set. Can you believe that I haven't broken out the Swirly Scribbles Thinlets, yet??!! I have been having fun with just using the stamp set so far!

The colors for this card are Sweet Sugarplum, Peekaboo Peach & Pear Pizzazz.
My saying banner comes from the Thoughtful Banners set  & Duet Banners Punch.
It's a nice bundle loaded with different words & different banners!

Hello Card:

Stamps: Swirly Bird, Thoughtful Banners
Ink: Sweet Sugarplum, Peekaboo Peach, Pear Pizzazz
Cardstock: Sweet Sugarplum, Whisper White, Sweet Sugarplum- In Color DSP Stack
Accessories: Duet Banner Punch, Peekaboo Peach Ruched Ribbon, Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Tombow Liquid Glue

************************************************************

My thought for the day.....


So very true!

Thanks for stopping by today & enjoy the day!

~Wendy

2 comments:

Carol L said...

I never would have imagined these colors would work together, but they look fantastic on your card! That bright ribbon ties everything together beautifully for a great card. I love the quote too :)

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Ha ha, I am the opposite! Used the dies and not the stamps. Too funny! Love those colors together and the sprinkle of gems look magical. Happy Friday!