Friday, July 1, 2016

Amazing Birthday

Hello & Happy Friday!

It is also the first day of July!
The time is just flying by!

I had a chance to sit & stamp earlier this week. 
My card rack needs a few more birthday cards on it.

I used a set that is retired but new to me.
Amazing Birthday....Love it!!!




I really do like this stamp set and the variety of images in it!
I pulled out a pack of paper that is retired but that's ok. I love the colors in it!


Amazing Birthday Card:

Stamps: Amazing Birthday
Ink: Blackberry Bliss, Hello Honey, Blackberry Bliss & Hello Honey SU Markers
Cardstock: Thick Whisper White, Blackberry Bliss, Hello Honey, Whisper White, Moonlight DSP
Accessories: Circle Punches, Banner Framelits, Rhinestones, Hello Honey Thick Twine, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Liquid 


So sad that Blackberry Bliss has retired. It will live on in my craft room!

*******************************************




That's all I have for today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a terrific day!
~Wendy

No comments: