Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Birthday Blooms Double Fold Gate Card

Hello & Happy Wednesday!

Another hot & humid one on tap here in PA. 
We rode our bikes the last 3 evenings but I don't think tonight we will with this high humidity sitting over us again. Blah! Plus they are calling for thunderstorms here so I guess it's best that we just stay put in the air conditioning. I could not imagine not having that luxury! Maybe I will do some more stamping instead!

Today I have a different type of card to share. I seen this done originally by Dawn Olchefske. She has a very nice video tutorial on how to make this card. The link is below.

I pulled out some Birthday Bouquet DSP and the coordinating stamp set, Birthday Blooms to make this pretty card!

This is called a Double Fold Gate Card.




 This is a fun & very easy card to make. Here is the link if your interested in giving it a try!
I have been wanting to make this type of card for so long and i'm very happy with the outcome! A huge Thanks to Dawn & her terrific video!


Birthday Blooms Double Fold Gate Card:

Stamps: Birthday Blooms
Ink: Memento Black, Copic Markers, Blushing Bride
Cardstock: Blushing Bride, Mint Macaron, Whisper White, Birthday Bouquet DSP
Accessories: Circle & Scallop Circle Punches, Lg Oval Punch, Blushing Bride Twine, Rhinestones, Glue Dot, Dimensionals, Tombow Liquid Glue

******************************************************************



Haha! I couldn't resist!

Hope you liked my card today!
Thanks for stopping by & stay COOL!!
~Wendy

No comments: