Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Tuscan Vineyard

Hello & Happy Wednesday!


It's to feel like summer here in PA the next few days, upper 80's & low 90's along with high humidity. I will be hibernating in the AC for sure! Guess with these kind of temps we won't be going out to bike ride until is cools down some but in the meantime it will give my legs a chance to rest!

Yesterday, I stamped a bit after supper and created another card with the stamp set, Tuscan Vineyard. I love the images in this set! I did say that I ordered the Elegant Eggplant Twine at the last party but I am still patiently waiting on it to arrive so this card does not have any on it. 




Since I do not own this set, I had a bunch of images stamped off from when Deb & I had our stamp day a few weeks back and I just put this card together with what I had. Could you imagine this set inked in another color?

I did look thru my stash last night and found that I did have a nice wine related birthday sentiment stamp to put inside. I forgot to take a picture though.


Tuscan Vineyard Card:

Stamps: Tuscan Vineyard
Ink: Elegant Eggplant, Always Artichoke, Elegant Eggplant & Always Artichoke SU Markers
Cardstock: Elegant Eggplant, Always Artichoke, Whisper White
Accessories: Circle & Scallop Circle Punches, Rhinestone, 2 Sided Tape



Happy Hump Day. my friends!


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy