Thursday, July 21, 2016

Happy 26th Anniversary, Shawn

Hello & Happy Thursday!

Today is a special day, Shawn & I's 26th wedding anniversary!

Here is the card I made for him....






Everything on my card is pretty much retired except for the sayings.
Oh and do you see under my sail boat...I used the new Seaside Embossing Folder so it looks like water! I think it gives a really nice look! 

This card is made from the directions I got yesterday off of Patty Bennett's blog on making a different type of Z Fold. She has a video you can watch. Here is the link. It's super easy! Hope you will give it a try!

I think my hubby will like this card. He likes anything with the beach & the ocean! 

Happy Anniversary to the best husband ever!


Happy Anniversary Card:

Stamps: Timeless Love, Sail Away (retired)
Ink: Basic Gray, Island Indigo
Cardstock: Island Indigo, Basic Gray, Whisper White, Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper, Adventure Bound DSP (retired)
Accessories: Seaside EF, Circle & Scallop Circle Nestibilties, Rhinestones, Sm Heart Punch, Dimensionals, Tombow Liquid Glue


My thought of the day.....



Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

1 comment:

Carol L said...

Well, I'm a day late and a dollar short as usual, but I hope your anniversary was just perfect for you both! Congrats, and what a fantastic card you made for your special hubs! I really like the nautical theme and that embossing folder really does look like water. Hmmmm.......I have that folder and need to use it more often. TFS the link to the tutorial - I'm going to give that one a try :)