Thursday, May 11, 2017

Watercolor Words Card Set

Hello & Happy Thursday!

What a whirlwind the last 2 days have been!
My hubby was off work yesterday and we celebrated his birthday with dinner and an 8 mile bike ride yesterday! The weather was gorgeous and i'm so happy that we were able to spend a nice day together!

Anyways, today as I try to get back to some kind of normalcy I wanted to share a set of cards I made up last week with more of the Blooms & Bliss DSP that is soon retiring.
 I added a sentiment from the Watercolor Words set that has been in my stash for a while and I used the Petite Petals set which is also retiring at the end of the month.





Watercolor Words Card Set:

Stamps: Watercolor Words, Petite Petals
Ink: Sweet Sugarplum, Rich Razzleberry
Cardstock: Sahara Sand, Rich Razzleberry, Sweet Sugarplum, Whisper White, Blooms & Bliss DSP
Accessories: Oval & Oval Scallop Nestibilities, Petite Petals Punch, Blushing Bride Ribbon, Rhinestones, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

***********************************************

My thoughts today...


Well said Charlie Brown.

That's all for me today!
Another dreary, showery day is expected with much of the same for the next couple days.
I'm going to try to find my mojo after a few days away from the craft table. 
Wish me luck! 

Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy

3 comments:

Janice M said...

What a beautiful set of cards Wendy! I need a large B-day sentiment like that! I'm hoping the crafting mojo hits me tomorrow, how else to spend a rainy day off?! Well except maybe curled up with my kindle!

Carol L said...

I'm so glad you and Shawn celebrated his birthday with a fun day, and others are going to celebrate their birthdays with a great card from this set too! I love the dsp colors and patterns together and that big, bold birthday sentiment panel says it loud and clear! Great job on this set!

JD/ Jill said...

Lovely cards with a great color combo...very festive and cheerful!
I enjoyed that beautiful sunny day we had too on Wednesday. I didn't want to be inside. But these past few rainy days have been great for crafting.