Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Happy Anniversary

Hello & Happy Tuesday!

Today I have a quick card to share that I made with my stamp friends on Saturday.
I always ask before we get together if they have any suggestions as to what kind of cards they'd like to make. Anniversary was one of them.




I love this Painted with Love DSP so I had to use it for this!
The girls loved this card, too!

Card Details:

Stamps: Hugs & Wishes (retired)
Ink: Melon Mambo
Cardstock: Melon Mambo, Whisper White, Painted with Love DSP
Accessories: Sunshine Wishes Thinlits, Gold Metallic Ribbon, Gold Metallic Enamel Dot, Glue Dot, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Once again I tried to let the paper do all the work!
I love that Stampin Up gives us so many cool product to create with!

********************************************
My thoughts today....


That's all for now!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy 🌷

5 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

What a perfect love card... Your friends are happy with the things they learn, I am sure. I really like that designer paper and the touches of foil. I must get this heart out and use it more! Nice work, Wendy!

JD/ Jill said...

Lovely anniversary card! great design!

Cindy Linthicum said...

You are the queen of DSP! Your cards are always beautiful.

Carol L said...

I have regretted not buying that heart die before it retired and your card is just beautiful with it being in the spotlight! I cannot stop cracking up over the look on the dog's face spelling out Tuesday! Hysterically funny :)

Janice M said...

This is such a pretty card! Not paper I would typically pick but it looks great. I have yet to try and use the paper that picked up at M's that reminded me of these cards you make.