Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Easter Hello

Hello & Happy Wednesday!

Hope your all having a great week so far!

Today I wanted to share with you 2 cards that were made for a customer order.
These are for 2 little girls for Easter.





You may have noticed that I used the new Basket Weave Embossing Folder on each of these cards.
On the pink card I took my Powder Pink ink pad and inked the top of my embossing folder and ran it thru my Big Shot with my white cardstock. I love the look the it gives my basket weave panel. I think that was the first time I ever inked an embossing folder.

Card Details:

Stamps: Easter Hello
Ink: Soft Suede, Powder Pink, Daffodil Delight
Cardstock: Powder Pink, Whisper White, Daffodil Delight
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Circle Layering Framelits, Foam Mat, Various Ribbon, Glue Dots, Enamel Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

This little bunny is just adorable and can easily make an Easter card for anyone!
I had fun using him this year!

*********************************************************
My thoughts today....


That's my motto today! Haha!

That's all for now!
Thanks for stopping by & have yourself an awesome day!
~Wendy

5 comments:

Carol L said...

What a cute pair of coordinating Easter cards! I love that they're done in 2 colors and egg designs, so each girl will feel special when she gets her card! Love the basketweave ef too and it looks great with the inked feature! Gotta love that cute bunny :)

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Those littles will just love them, Wendy! So cute and cheerful. Easter is almost here, and then we get to move to the next holiday! So far 2018 has been a whirlwind!

Cindy Linthicum said...

What cute cards! They are two lucky little girls to be receiving these gems.

Janice M said...

Adorable cards Wendy! I specially love that pink one. It's been AGES since I've inked up an embossing folder. Will have to remember to do it again sometime.

JD/ Jill said...

Adorable cards!