Thursday, March 22, 2018

Easter Card Set

Hello & Happy Thursday!

Hope your all safe & sound!
We survived this recent Nor'easter here in PA but we are dealing with lots & lots of snow & windy conditions now. Thankfully, the sun is up and shining nicely so maybe the melting process can begin!
My dedicated hubby headed back to work today. Not sure what Baltimore got as far as snow totals but the boss called a 2 hour delay for them. Maryland roads are usually pretty decent so hopefully he has no problems.

So, today I have a set of Easter cards to share that were made for my customer.
She requested 2 packs of Easter cards. I already shared the Tranquil Tulips cards and now this is the 2nd set. 





I used a retired sentiment for on this set. I love the font on this beautiful sentiment, too!

Card Set Details:

Stamps: Suite Sayings (retired)
Ink: Wisteria Wonder
Cardstock: Thick Whisper White, Wisteria Wonder, Delightful Daisy DSP
Accessories: Oval Layering Framelits, Whisper White Organza Ribbon, Glue Dots, Wisteria Wonder Enamel Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Once again I tried to let the paper do all the work and added a lovely saying!
Customer was happy with them! Yipppeee!

*************************************************************
My thoughts today.....


That is all for now.
Thanks for stopping by!
~Wendy

3 comments:

JD/ Jill said...

Very pretty cards!

Janice M said...

What a beautiful set of cards!! That paper is so pretty and looks great paired with that large sentiment. The snow sure is melting fast! Now comes all the mud, yuck!

Carol L said...

What a difference a day makes eh? Today the sun was brilliant and melted a whole lot of that white stuff, and I love it! Our roads are bare and dry in my neck of the woods, so that's a good thing! Loving the pretty papers on these cards today, along with those pretty sentiment panels too! You did good with this set, just like you do with all your customer makes :)